Monday, August 18, 2008

ANDIAMO

I like Andiamo! I ordered the Belladonna with pepperoni to go, and as I was waiting, I noticed that they have a compost bin --how cool! Well, they hold true to their mission statement about going green.

I understand where Haile R. is coming from, because you know when you go to those Japanese ramen noodle house and they have fake model because non-Asians need to know what they're ordering (ok, ok, they're for Asians as well), that's what their cheese looked like ---plastic. The cheese sat evenly on the crust. --maybe that's why I like their pizza...their pizza looks like a perfect model that I think to myself that it's not that good because it looks to perfect and plasticy, and when I take a bite, I am surprise that it's not bad and in fact quite good. My cheese didn't came off with one bite, and I didn't notice any breadcrumbs on my pizza nor was it overwhelming salty. Their tomato sauce is more like paste. The best part of the pizza for me is that it's NOT oily. I can actually eat the entire pizza without getting grease all over on my hand.

I'll have to come back and try their Frittatas and Formaggio Con Fughi.

P.S. Thanks Anna A. - I had no idea that it's free/BYOB!

Address: 2815 W Sunset Blvd Ste 101 Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone#: (213) 483-7070
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails