Friday, February 8, 2008

RED SEVEN

I wished I could rate Wolfgang Puck's Red Seven higher, but I just can't because I found a 3" dirty blonde hair in my "Hong Kong Style" Atlantic Salmon. Let me start from the beginning...As I entered Red Seven, I felt like I was boarding a space shuttle and as I turned left, I find myself in a high end modern diner--something on the Jetsons. The manager and hostess were very friendly, and we were seated immediately.

I was dying to try the food I picked out: Seared Hamachi Salad, Cilantro, Jalapeno Ponzu Vinaigrette, the "Hong Kong Style" Atlantic Salmon, Baby Bok Choy, Soy, Jasmine Rice and the Almond Roca Samosa, Caramel Banana Chocolate Dipping Sauce. Everything was going fine until I noticed the dirty blonde hair--Eww!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's even more gross, was that I was so tired to track down our waiter and complained about the food as I had only slept for 2 hours, I took the hair out and ate the salmon. It's exhausting being a bitch. I hope the hair was clean. As my friend pointed in her review, the waiter never asked us if we needed anything else or if there's hair in our food!

Oh, and when the bill came, we were charged wrong- $10 short. We decided to be good citizens despite the crappy service and corrected the waiter.

I probably would have given Red Seven a 4 if it weren't for the hair and our server.

**Red Seven validates for 90 minutes

Address: 700 N. San Vincente Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone#: (310) 289-1587
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails