Wednesday, February 6, 2008

GRACE RESTAURANT

After making a zillion phone calls to see which friend would join me at Grace Restaurant last night, I was really happy that I made the extra effort.

My freind and I were seated immediately in the nice back room decorated with panty hoses roses. The servers were very helpful and attentive. The salad with four squared goat cheese was delicious. However, I wished I had ordered my friend's winter squash soup, because that was f-ing good! I normally hate squash! My medium grilled filet of beef farro was perfect, but it could lose the plastic cheese and sausage. When the cheese looks/taste like plastic, leave the cheese off! For dessert, I had the famous Grace donuts. I don't know why there were some bad reviews, but my donuts were so fluffy that I wanted to sleep on it and eat it.

Address: 7360 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
Phone#: (323) 934-4400
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails