Friday, February 29, 2008

PETE'S CAFE & BAR

So I was there last night because it's my friend and her girlfriend's spot. Every time they dine at Pete's, they always order the same thing: chicken with garlic mashed potatoes, house salad, the blue cheese fries, and of course, they seal their meal with Pete's bread pudding. To their surprise, the chicken and the blue cheese fries were no longer that kickass meal they recalled; they think there's a new chef in town...

I ordered the burger, and as Nancy pointed out, the medium burger was on the rare side. Nonetheless, very good and hit the spot. I was disappointed with the my shoestring fries...I was hoping the fries to be actual "shoestring" fries --you know, the really super skinny fries that you think there's less fat just because they're so thin.

According to my friends, they got the bread pudding right. Best bread pudding I've ever had.

The ladies bathroom is spacious and nice--you almost want to have your dinner there.

Address: 400 S Main St Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone#: (213) 617-1000
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails