Thursday, February 21, 2008

BLOWFISH SUSHI

Blowfish Sushi To Die For BLOWS! I just had the narliest, soggiest rolls tonight.

I had heard great things about this restaurant and am HUGELY disappointed. Don't order the garlic soy sauce edamame! For such expensive rolls, they sure skimp out on the unagi and tuna --I had to d/c if there was any fish in the rolls. The unagi sauce tastes like the cheapest bbq sauce at a grocery store. I didn't bother to look at the dessert menu. My friend and I ordered 3 regular rolls, edamame, 1 special roll, 1 order of mackerel sushi, and tea, and the total came out to $60 not including tip. I've had better food and a glass of wine at Nobu for $30.

Service was fine. 1 star because the food is overpriced and gross.

Thank goodness I found metered parking. I would've been pissed paying $8 for valet parking!

Address: 9229 W Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone#: (310) 887-3848
Rating: 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails