Friday, February 8, 2008

LA TERZA

Oh man...La Terza should be La Primo.Since it was the last day of LA Dine Week, I wanted to try one of the participating restaurants for lunch, but my boss who always prefer comfort over venture, opted for La Terza, and I am really thankful that he brought me to La Terza as it's definitely one of the top Italian restaurants. I started off with the bietoline al cartoccio (red beet salad with burrata and baby arugula), and then I went all out and ate the nidi di rondine "maddalena fellini" (gratin rolled pasta with ragu, ham, mozzarella and bechamel). I probably added five pounds from that meal, but damn, it was worth it! The pasta was delicately rolled up with ham in between, sitting on the most heavenly, rich bechamel sauce (white cream). If you're going to clog your heart, might as well clog it up with good food. I also sampled my boss' aspargus soup and spinich mushroom ravioli. The next time I come here, I have to be sure to leave room for dessert. I am so full that I won't need to eat dinner tonight.

**2/29/08 Update: I took my friend's mom there, and I ordered the risotto mushroom and sausage entree--AWESOME!!

Address: 8384 West Third St. Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 782-8384
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails