Monday, September 14, 2009

Dufflet Pastries

Dufflet Pastries
After being dumpling’d out, I ventured down Queen Street. I was told that Queen Street had a bunch of cute non-chained stores. It’s the equivalent of Melrose. After walking for a few hours, I had a sweet tooth craving and went to Dufflet Pastries, which is supposedly Toronto’s “Sweet Lady Jane.” I found it odd that the shelf was pretty empty, but then again it was close to closing.
Dufflet Pastries
Dufflet Pastries provide cakes/desserts for many local Toronto restaurants. Their carrot cake called my name. It was heaven! The best carrot cake that I have had in awhile! It wasn’t too nutty, really moist, and the icing was perfect.
Dufflet Pastries
If you’re in the area, be sure to stop by!

Address: 1917 Queen Street E, Toronto, ON M4L 1H3
Phone#: (416) 699-4900
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails