Monday, August 13, 2007

VEGAN GLORY

Can I say "yuck" or "very gross" --V.G.? Ok, I am not a vegetarian, but I have had much better soy chicken, soy beef, soy whatever than at V.G. The soy chicken tastes like a wet cardboard. The soy burger tastes really funky as well. The whole point of soy meat is so it would taste like the real thing. I've ordered food from there four times since my boss is a vegetarian, and each time I ask myself, "why do I keep ordering there if I hate the food?" Oh, because it's free lunch for me, but I have learned my lesson and know now to never order food from there--even when it's free.

Address: 8393 Beverly BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 653-4900
Rating: 1 out of 5

Photo credit: Dave C. (top photo only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails