Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LOTERIA GRILL

I really don't understand why people love this place. I've dined at L.G. a few times and am always expecting "the best Mexican food in L.A," and am always disappointed. Their chicken burrito is a rice burrito; okay, they threw a few scraps of chicken. I'm not wow'd by their chips.

Also once, after spending $10, I had to ask the guy behind the counter three freakin times for a glass of water --I was really annoyed the second time I asked (the guy gave me a dirty look the first time), that I made sure everyone nearby heard me on my third time, and the guy reluctantly gave me my water. Okay, I didn't really ask him, it was more along the line, "You SERIOUSLY can't give me a glass of water. Where's your manager?" Sure, I was bit demanding, but come on, water is free; what's the big deal??

Address: Farmer's Market 6333 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90036
Phone#: (323) 930-2211
Rating: 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails