Monday, August 13, 2007

HAPPI SONGS ASIAN TAVERN

My friend invited me for drinks at this place, and since I was not in the mood to drink (very rare), I decided to have dinner there. I ordered the chicken yakitori and the vegetable udon. The chicken yakitori didn't taste any different from those kabbob vendors for $3 that you find at the street festivals and it was a bit on the dry side. The vegetable udon was bland--I had expected some flavor to the soup. I guess it's a good meal if I was on a diet...but I'm not. I am checking this restaurant off my list.

Address: 460 S La Brea AveLos Angeles, CA 90036
Phone#: (323) 936-7622
Rating: 1 out of 5

**Update 3/16/09: It's now CLOSED. I might have shut down the restuarant as it was the last review on Yelp...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails