Monday, August 13, 2007

LIFE

DSC07441
I order/dine at Life often because it's nearby my work; it's also the only decent looking restaurant w/in walking distance (nice big couches and has nice bar style patio --am sure Austen would mock me on my repetitive usage of the word "nice"). The food is fine - not going to blow your mind but not going to turn you away. The service...eh, it's a hit or miss. My take out orders are fine, but when I dine in...there's usually something missing; I thought that's what a pen and a pad is for? Despite the absent minded waiters/ waitresses, the people there are really nice and do make you want to come back. Afterall, it's the only nice restaurant close to my work.

Update: Mojito Chicken Skewers - chicken is a bit dry
Grilled Cheese - yummy!
Caprese Salad - average
DSC06767
Roasted Turkey - boring, $12 is a waste of your money
Cheese Burger - massive!
Grilled Chicken Sandwich -tasty
DSC06771
Life Salad - my prefer salad, simpleCaesar - average
Chopped Salad - sad looking
Pesto Penne - tasty
Veg Burger - ok
DSC06766

Address: 6311 Wilshire BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 651-5433
Rating: 3 out of 5


Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails