Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KODA SUSHI & SAKE

DSC06561
We came here last night and at first glance one would think that KODA closes at 9, but we noticed that it actual closes at 11. We would normally go to another sushi place --one with more people... but I was starving, and thought, well at least I won't have to wait for my food.

To our surprise, the sushi was delicious! We had the Maui (seaweed out , tuna, avocado, mango, cucumber and macadamia nuts) roll, the Fever (I think...spicy tuna --really spicy but yummy according to my guest), eel avocado roll (sauce is perfect), and the the salmon, hamachi roll (forgot what it was called...their website needs to be updated) . I love their hot tea too! We'll definitely come here again.

Addres: 3719 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone#: (323) 663-1048
Rating: 4 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails