Thursday, May 8, 2008

EIKO

1 star for the nice people
0.5 star for the cheap prices
-3 stars (should be -5) because now I want to throw up after eating their spicy tuna roll and eel avocada roll.

I had their rolls before and was disgusted. I don't know what I was thinking, just lazy (closest sushi place to my work) and craving sushi and hoping the rolls weren't as bad as I recalled...there are two ways of eating sushi: 1) eat it w/out soy sauce & wasabi because the fish is so yummy and fresh 2) douse it with soy sauce & wasabi so you don't have to vomit your lunch back up. I forgot to douse it --not that's going to help much...gotta find some chocolate now to rid this taste. Oh, they serve Pad Thai there....

Address: 6357 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 655-8060
Rating: 1.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails