Thursday, May 1, 2008

CELADON

The food presentation is impressive, and the service is excellent.

We ordered the Tuna Tartare Lollipop (very filling), the Kobe Beef Spicy Tahina Slider (ok, tastes like a regular burger), Middle Eastern Style Hamachi Spoons (my favorite out of the 4) and the Hummus Parfait (the zataar bread is yummy). If I had to pick at something, it would be their lychee special drink --where's the lychee? It tasted more like a margarita...The next time I'm around, I'll know to order one less dish, so I have room for dessert.

Oh, if you're having trouble parking, just park at Farmer's Market for $2 --don't forget to get it validated...

Address: 7910 W 3rd StLos Angeles, CA 90048

Phone#: (323) 658-8028

Rating: 4 out of 5

Update 3/16/09: R.I.P. - It's CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails