Friday, June 6, 2008

JACK N' JILL'S

I had a Beverly Frittata here (egg whites, spicy ground turkey, grilled onions, tomato, herbs and jack cheese), and it was disappointing....the ground turkey was not spicy. I don't handle hot/spicy food that well, but at least have some flavor - please! Btw, the frittata was massive! I ate only half and gave the other half to a homeless. I sampled my guest's Almond Chicken Salad Croissant and it was not bad; he did complained about the croissant being sticky...nonetheless, as I scoped what everyone else ate, which looked very yummy, I would give Jack N' Jill's another try. Skip the Chai latte. Btw, for those east siders, Jack N' Jills is like Alcove, where you order at the counter and take your number to the table.

Address: 510 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone#: (310) 656-1501
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails