Saturday, March 1, 2008

SHATTO 39 LANES

I threw a surprise party earlier in the week, and granted the people who worked there were weary of my redecoration of the place...nontheless,.they were cool about it (probably because they didn't know what to say after I was very persistent that I needed the decoration for the bday party...) Yes, the place looks very ghetto, but it's CHEAP!!! Roughly $12 per person for shoes & for 2 bowling games. You can't beat the price. It's a place to invite a bunch people and not worry if a few people stiff you when the bill comes around because it's so CHEAP! Yes, the food there looks the food you ate in grade school, but golly geez whez, drinks are what elementary kids can afford. 4 alcohol beverages + non-alcohol beverage for $17 (not including tips). What can I say, I love Shatto 39!

Address: 3255 W 4TH StLos Angeles, CA 90020
Phone#: (213) 385-9475
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails