Sunday, March 9, 2008

BOND STREET RESTAURANT

My friend wanted to go to Katsuya tonight, but I suggested Bond Street as it was closer to where we were, and needless to say...we should have gone to Katsuya. Despite making reservations, the host and the hostess could not find my reservation...that's not the bad part--well the funny part. The restaurant was for the most part pretty empty, but they just stood their for 5 minutes trying to find our reservations and said, "well, umm...I think we can seat you..." meanwhile I can see my friend who has a NY attitude thinking, "What the hell is your problem, just seat us as there is no one here!" Ok, I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing.

My friend was disappointed that they didn't have the spider roll and the california roll. She felt so ill eating the tuna sashima, that she didn't bother eating her other rolls. I have to say, she was right, the tuna was was not fresh. The unagi didn't come with the sauce, and the spicy tuna handroll came with sauce on the side...

In a nutshell, if you like NYC Bond Street (which I've been to and it's better) don't expect the same thing with LA Bond Street.

Valet Parking is $7 with validation.

Address: 9360 Wilshire Boulevard Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone#: (310) 601-2255
Rating: 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails