Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MARIELAS TACO

Marielas Taco is my new lazy dinner place -cheap and within walking distance.

I had ignored Marielas Tacos for so long because it looks so ghetto and parking is always a bitch in that area. I was the only non-Latino there, so I was hopeful that the food was going to be good. I went for the asada, pollo, and carnita soft tacos.
Each taco costs $1.20! Not Taqueria El Guerrero Truck's $2.80 disgusting tacos. I also ordered a horchata, which is a bit on a sweeter side for me. Total came out to $5. The wait took forever. I waited for 20 minutes before I said something...it turned out my food was done...they called out my number in Spanish...I need to ask the cashier how to say my number in Spanish next time....All three tacos were good. The asada was slightly dry for me but still pretty tasty. The pollo is shredded.
The carnita was flavorful. Marielas Taco also offers a bunch other meat tacos that I've never heard of...then again, I need to brush up on my Spanish. Stick to the asada and carnita. You will be happy!
**CASH ONLY
Address: 3662 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90020
Phone#: (213) 381-7356
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails