Sunday, March 2, 2008

THE IZAKA-YA BY KATSU-YA

My friend and I were lucky to get a table at 6:15pm today(this place is ridiculously packed at all times!). I had to order the crispy rice w/ spicy tuna as my colleague said it's a must order. Sadly, as Joy pointed it out, it's not crispy enough-probably because they used so much oil! Now, the sunset roll is a MUST order for those unagi lovers. Noshi Sushi's spicy tuna is still the best. Their hand rolls have too much rice.

Be sure to save room for dessert because their green tea ice cream is SO GOOD! Perfect --not too sweet, just that nice subtle finish taste of green tea. My friend ordered the Kahlua w/ vanilla bean ice cream and that was pretty yummy too.

Address: 8420 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 782-9536
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails