Tuesday, September 18, 2007

LITTLE NEXT DOOR

The food is excellent but the service can be better. I had brunch their last Sunday with some friends. As annoyed I was with two of my friends for showing up 30-45 minutes late because they had to make sure their make-up were perfect, the servers/host didn't help by asking me every 10 minutes if my friends were going to show up --they made me feel that my friend and I were hogging a 4 top table.

Ok, switching to their food & drinks, I ordered...Chai (OMG, so good --comes lightly sweetened) Fresh squeeze OJ (good, but definitely on the pricy side...$5.50) Frech Ham Eggs Benedict with Organic Mixed Greens (I'm so happy to have found another place that has good eggs benedict $12.00)

Now back to service, okay, we were tired and couldn't really add, but we knew that one of us overpaid. The server wasn't really helping us and personally, we think he wanted to keep the money. We asked for the cash back so we can figure out the amount, but he said he couldn't do it as he closed out our tab...I don't see why he couldn't give us the money back and let us figure it on our own..maybe he has adding problems too. Needless to say after 15 minutes arguing about the bill with the server, the bill was settled. AMEN.

A few days later I ordered a Nicoise salad to go --YUM again, but I requested no olives. Lo and behold, there were 15 small olives in my salad. (no deliveries, but takes pick up orders)

Address: 8142 W 3rd StLos Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 951-1010
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails