Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Oz. Burger Bar

I tagged along with my colleagues, Pinks and Farts to 8 Oz. Burger Bar, for lunch to nibble on their food since I was still pretty full from my mandu duk from Al Be Ne (I'll write about that review later once I finished the boiled dumplings for supper). Pinks ordered the 8oz Burger combo, which came w/ onion rings and a glass of beer for $15 (pricing is not bad).
l-69
Farts ordered the burrata salad l-67
and the Classic burger w/ fries.
l-68
I ordered their Strawberry Milkshake.

The 8oz burger was pretty good, but I wasn't crazy about their brioche bun, which made it one soggy burger. It soaks up the juice real fast --must eat immediately! The onion rings were ok, nothing to rave about like 25 Degrees' onion rings.

We didn't realized that the menu "states that burgers are cooked to "medium-rare to medium." Farts' burger was pretty medium-rare, rare. The fries were good, but still 25 Degrees' fries are better. The burrata salad was excellent. Love burrata.

Now my Strawberry milkshake?

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge"

And they did for $4.00. Not bad for that yummy shake!

I'll be back!

Address: 7661 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Phone#: (323) 852-0008
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails