Tuesday, November 6, 2007

OCEAN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

I came here last weekend for a friend's birthday, and was quite surprised that I like OSR, because I normally don't like Dim Sum because I'm allergic to crustacean and picky on how my pork is cooked, and I'll admit it, I'm not a fan of Cantonese cooking. OSR is 100 times better than the popular Empress Pavilion. The servers were very helpful. My friend was craving shumai, and after the same carts passing us for the 5th millionth time, we holler'd a waiter to bring us shumai. The chicken fried dumplings were tasty despite all the grease. I really like the flat noodle dish with pork. I just wished they gave us more options. Oddly as we were leaving the restaurant, we saw a bunch of different yummy food...

Address: 750 N BroadwayLos Angeles, CA 90012
Phone#: (213) 687-3088
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Photo credit: Mike L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails