Sunday, April 5, 2009

DOLERES RESTAURANT & BAKERY

DSC06779
Dolores Restaurant & Bakery should be shut down or hire a new cooking staff!

One would think that if an establishment has been opened since 1944, it’s doing something right. Sadly I must report I had the worst chicken fried steak last Sunday.
DSC06781
It was completely inedible with the putrid brown-orange gravy and burnt bottom.
DSC06782
The manager asked me what was wrong with the chicken fried steak. Even though he didn’t sampled it, I figured it was obvious that it looked disgusting. He reassured me that it was fresh….fresh out of the toilet? I told him that I was comfortable paying for the chicken fried steak but I wanted a side of sausages instead.
DSC06783
The manager was kind to take off the chicken fried steak and charged me for the sausages; I still paid the difference in tips. I really wanted to like the joint for its 50s decor and history. Oh, therer's free wi-fi too.
DSC06780
The manager must have coached the waitress what to say because when dropping the bill, she reiterated that the “meat was fresh. Argh! I thought the customers are always right? Shessh! My first and my last visit.

Address: 11407 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone#: (310) 477-1061
Rating: 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails